Monday, July 20, 2009

EX35 & Others: Take On Me! (Flash)


Another one bites the dust! Please welcome our newest contributor, flash animator, and an all rounded great guy, EX35! His First Contribution to Control Freeks is a collaboration, of some of the best flash animators out there.
(Full Credits below the Flash)





Credits:
Zwickel
Mr. simon
KiWi
Rabbitomro
Kwiktoon
Alex Labbe
Fargo
T3h Funge
Ex35 (me)
Nalo
Eric Silver
Headshot
Max
Sw2k
Wonchop
Rubber Ninja

From EX35:
I worked real hard on my part. After a crap load of coffee and another crap load of Motrin and Asprin, along with some electrical and internet problems, I braved the elements and finished my part. I'm very proud on how it turned out. :)

There is no preloader, cause my part is rather short. Also, I took out the music cause I don't want to get in trouble with the DA Admins. So, here it is, my part for Take On Me. Ex35 transforming into his zombie power form, enjoy! :D

1 comments:

Slinshot24 said...

I have seen this Flash many times and while you did contribute a part in it, don't you think you should have contacted the collab organizer before posting it here? If you did then cool but otherwise put in your work alone y'know?

Post a Comment

Control Freeks © 2009. Control Freeks is a Bored Shitless Production © 2009.