Thursday, August 6, 2009

PekoponTAS featured in GamesTM magazine!

Control Freeks Very own PekoponTAS was featured in GamesTM Magazine! Check out the Article here! Congrats Pekopon!

A few months ago I emailed someone at GamesTM’s website and asked if I could be featured in the “Collector’s Corner” part of the magazine. Basically it’s a section that talks about a rare game, and there’s a brief Q&A with someone who owns it. I suggested myself with Space Squash for the Virtual Boy, and they accepted! I typed up my answers, sent them in, and waited about three months for it to appear in an issue. Not only did I get featured, but I got a copy of the magazine mailed to me free of chare, and I got it a MONTH before it would be in stores here in BC. I took the time to scan the two pages and post them here. I’m sorry the images are so huge, but they need to be in order to read them. Also keep in mind that the only part I wrote was the answers to the questions on the second page. I did not write the article itself.

Page One





Page Two




Pretty awesome if you ask me. :)
-PekoponTAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Control Freeks © 2009. Control Freeks is a Bored Shitless Production © 2009.