Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Riz At eGames2009 Melbourne


Hey Come on down and meet me at at the Melbourne Exhibition Center!


Hey Guys! Well it's that time of year again, where everyone is gearing up for the the eGames expo 2009! This year I WILL most definitely be there, interviewing peeps, and playing some new games, so come along and if you spot me, don't be shy to approach and say hi, I might even interview you for my videos, to get your opinion on some of the games that will be there!
The Expo will run from October 30 - November 1, Im Not sure what day(s) I will be there but I will announce it right here on Control Freeks & on my Youtube!
Take it easy fellow Aussies!
-I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE THAT (FUCKING) AUSSIE GUY BITCHZ!

Visit: http://egamesexpo.com.au for details
(lol... egamesexpo immaturity FTW.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Control Freeks © 2009. Control Freeks is a Bored Shitless Production © 2009.